365 Photo

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

ack. stress knitting


I'm a little stressed right now. So I thought that I would grab and easy knitting project and knit. right?

well mom had asked me to make a baby blanket for a baby boy. So I grabbed some yarn and set off looking for a fun pattern. I normally despise following a pattern, at least when it comes to things like baby blankets. (have I mentioned that before?). I would so much rather just figure it out as I go. and if i do use a pattern it has to be something that i can easily memorize.

Well I decided to try crocheting something (cause i couldn't find the right needles, and kinda wanted something different.) and i decided on the Baby Stargan [pattern here].

So off i set. and I got about 6 or 7 rounds into it. when i looked at it and decided that crochet just wasn't want i wanted to do for a whole baby blanket right now.

so.... it hopped off to the froggy pond.

Bethany

No comments:

Blog Archive